Sheridan Film Company is seeking $5 million to produce a gritty fable with music, THE GLITCH, in 2019. The following combination of elements, particular to our film, greatly enhances our opportunity for success:
- Widespread interest in and affection for Angels. A 2012 AP poll revealed that 77% of American adults believe in Angels. (Approx. 250 million people)
- A powerful message about spiritual redemption that is non-denominational.
- Affinity around the world for the music and culture of Louisiana.
- Edgar Pablos, award-winning director and documentarian, is attached to direct.
- Grammy award winner Irma Thomas, Soul Queen of New Orleans, has committed to the key supporting role of Miss Marie, the feisty spiritual center of our film.
- Since 2016, Sheridan Film Company has taken concrete steps to reach our global audience via our podcast, HOW TO CONNECT WITH ANGELS, interviewing Angel experts and influencers all over the world.
- THE GLITCH will be wholly created in Louisiana, where Sheridan Film Company is already pre-certified for participation in the tax credit program. The state will return tax incentives equaling 30% of money spent within the state, and 35% of salaries paid to Louisiana residents.
With the right partners, our little film with a big spiritual message could break out into a massive hit. Please visit our Facebook to see our social media outreach to angel lovers and leaders around the planet. Please also browse our website for our promo short, location slide show, music samples, crew bios, podcasts and angel stories.